15% discount during March!
Use the coupon code** SM-SPRING-2021** at the checkout to get a 15% discount for the first year of your Scene Manager annual licence. The coupon code is valid until March 31.
Scene Manager 2.1 update is here
After an extensive testing period, we are pleased to announce that the latest Scene Manager 2.1 is out. With the new updates and fixes, it is highly recommended to update as soon as possible.
Here are the most important changes:
- Added Daylight System properties
- Improved Color Correction map support and added specific properties
- Added option to** copy and paste** module settings between setups
- Added UserName and PcName option to output modules
- Added pick selected map to Environment and Dome modules
- Fixed issue related to the application of special characters in the names of camera, light, object, layer and map
- Fixed issue with frozen camera or light module after merging objects with the same name
- Fixed several bugs in the environment,dome and hdri modules
For more detailed information, please do not hesitate to visit our webpage or check the changelog on our forum.
If you are a Render Manager user as well, please update to the latest (1.0.10) version in order to get the best out of the Scene Manager.
We are retiring older versions
Since the initial version of Scene Manager we have released 12 official updates. Many of these were significant improvements at their time. Since then a lot has changed and compared to the latest version they are missing very important bugfixes and improvements.
To ensure the best experience we are going to retire all the older versions up to version 2.1. You won't be able to use these versions, so please make sure to update to the latest version by June 1. For more information, check out the related post here.